Contest Terms and Conditions
BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE WILDWOOD UNDERGROUND, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by performing various tasks as requested by each contest form.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S.?residents, over the age of 18. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.?Vacation giveaway contestants must be?25 years of age or older to win.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners are chosen at random the day after the contest ends.?All decisions of the judges are final. Wildwood Underground retains the right to disqualify any entry for any reason it sees fit.
4. PRIZES:?Prizes vary per contest.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:Winners are notified by email the day after the contest ends. If we do not receive a reply?to the email within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen at random.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Wildwood Underground?a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Wildwood Underground?the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Wildwood Underground?is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Wildwood Underground.Wildwood Underground reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Any photos uploaded as a contest requirement become the property of Wildwood Underground.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Wildwood Underground and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to verify that you have met contest requirements.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.Wildwood Underground in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Social accounts created purely for the purpose of entering competitions will be considered invalid.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Wildwood Underground is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Wildwood Underground may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Wildwood Underground from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.